Thursday, December 12, 2013

STEEL MAGNOLIAS TABLESCAPE #1



Those of you who follow my blog know that I volunteer for Alzheimer's Idaho (local grassroots organization) one of the things I do is to make their monthly dessert for their support meeting.  December is a little different as they have invited another group for a Christmas get-together.  I am doing the desserts (upcoming post) as well as two tablescapes.Using card tables can be a little close but I said what the heck, crowded or not since they will eat buffet style I decided to fill the table with good things. Note the lantern is from my post of December 4th, instructions to make this lovely lantern are included in the post.


 Thank you for stopping by!

Resource
China, O'Tannenbaum pattern, Macy's
Glasses, Dansk, Red Reindeer
Flatware, Hampton Silversmiths, Argent Sophia pattern
Tablecloth, Seasons, red plaid
Napkins, Home Goods
Lantern, see post of December 4th for information
Red Chargers, Tuesday Morning
Tassel napkin rings, from my dear sister






No comments:

Post a Comment