Friday, December 13, 2013

STEEL MAGNOLIAS TABLE #2

Those of you who follow my blog know that I volunteer for Alzheimer's Idaho (local grassroots organization) one of the things I do is to make their monthly dessert for their support meeting.  December is a little different as they have invited another group for a Christmas get-together.  I am doing the desserts (upcoming post) as well as two tablescapes.Using card tables can be a little close but I said what the heck, crowded or not since they will eat buffet style I decided to fill the table with good things. If you did not see table #1 it was red and plaid so I decided to do white and silver for the second table.
I love the cool look of the silver and think it sets off the china don't you?

Such a pretty pattern, so inviting, so simple but just enough....
The mercury glass candle holder puts out just the right amount of ambient light - I had one a little smaller that I thought would be perfect and as I was setting the table I broke it - guess this one is perfect too!


Thanks for stopping by.

Resource
Mercury glass candle holder, Pottery Barn
Crystal, Villeroy & Boch Bernadotte Goblet
China, Nikko Christmastime
Silver, Oneida Community
Napkins, Williams Sonoma
Tablecloth, Home Goods
Silver cloth cover, fabric store
Ribbon, Costco

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment