Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2014!!!!!

What a great way to start 2014 with original art work by Gayle C. a dear friend in Southern California. Thank you Gayle.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Good health, happiness, the love of a wonderful husband and family, good friends and now my blog friends.

I started this blog in earnest on October 17, 2013, and by a huge stroke of luck have had the good and great fortune to have a couple of my posts featured by the wonderful Graphic's Fairy which brought a whole lot of new readers to the blog, thank you and thank you for signing up for emails.

I made the decision to post everyday in December and I almost made it with 30 posts, did my best but on the 26th. I just decided that to rest for awhile trumped posting that day.  I will now go back to a more normal schedule of posting 3-4 times a week unless I get crazy and just feel the need to post something.

Thank you for your support, for your feedback, I read every comment that you make and answer each one.  One of the goals for 2014 is to make it easier to print out recipes and to also be able to take my labels, etc. and download them into a PDF file that you can save and print.  It is in the works I promise.

Happy New Year and thank you so much for stopping by.  j. 

No comments:

Post a Comment