Saturday, March 1, 2014

ST. PATRICK'S DAY DIY.2

I needed a couple of more items for my entry table to complete the St. Patrick's Day look.  I remembered that I had this little lantern that I picked up at a local specialty shop for $5.99 and decided it would be the perfect addition.
 Just a simple little lantern.....
 Besides hot glue all I used was a little ivy, two different types of ribbon and I cut a couple of the shamrock leaves from a $ store foam shamrock and attached it to a green pipe cleaner and then made a bow using all three ribbons and glued the bow, the ivy and the shamrock pick to the lantern and added a candle.

 I like to be able to have several candles on the entry table so I just took a couple of the $ store candle holders (these are found with the candles and are so handy for so many things, they are the perfect size for crudités) and added an adorable mouse holding shamrocks graphic on a waterslide decal, simple but effective I think. Just look on Google Graphics and find a graphic that you like, just make sure that it is not watermarked and is royalty free.
 Here they are ready for a candle.

Resource

St. Paddy's Day Ribbon, Hobby Lobby
Lantern, Speciality store
Checked ribbon LUV RIBBONS Fabric Ribbon by Creative Ideas, 1-1/2-Inch, Black Checkered, White
Candle Holders, Dollar Tree
Ivy & Pipe cleaner, Michael's
Waterslide Decal, Robins Eggcetera 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment