Saturday, October 5, 2013

BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR HEATH - RICE KRISPY CAKE!


Spending a birthday day with our grandson tomorrow.  Wanted to post a link to the recipe for this cake - so easy.  The only thing that I changed was I only had one 7" spring form pan so I made the Rice Krispy layers one at a time and to hurry the process, would make them, put in the freezer for a while, take out and make the next, etc. I just split the recipe into thirds.  If you use the non-stick foil to push down the cake into the pan and in between the layers while waiting to frost you avoid all the sticky part.  This is actually very easy and I think it turned out really cute. Here is the link: http://www.sprinklebakes.com/2013/09/rice-krispie-treat-sprinkle-cake.html#more
The plate is Pampered Chef "Celebrate" plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment